Scegli dove andare

giovedì 28 febbraio 2019

My R-326 russian military receiver


This post is simply a short photo album of my R-326 russian receiver.

You can find detailed information about this little military radio at following links:

Russian Receiver R-326
Soviet Era Radio: Dennis reviews the Shoroh R-326 receiver
The R-326 Receiver

My R-326 with all its accessories

The user manual (in Russian)

This nice wooden box contains several spare tubes and rubber parts

The front panel and the power supply

Russian instructions on the front cover

Pages of the user manual

Ready to operate

My modified LS-166/U used as the external loudspeaker




1 commento:

  1. I had a radio receiver R-326, but then changed it to a more modern R-326M. But it seemed to me the reception quality of the R-326 is better in terms of the signal-to-noise ratio.

    RispondiElimina

Google+